One Doctor, One Location, Lower Costs
Implant dentistry can often seem confusing and complicated. You may have been told you need to see multiple doctors for different steps in the process. Different offices, multiple fees, and uncertainly as to who does what. Where do you go if you have a problem?
The Center for Advanced Dentistry was set up by Dr. Howard to provide comprehensive dental implant and reconstruction dentistry in one location for the convenience and excellent results that his patients desire. This allows for more streamlined care at a more affordable cost. All of the surgery, tooth restoration and long term follow up is provided by Dr. Howard and his highly qualified team. One Doctor, one location, lower costs, excellent results. That is our goal and promise to you.
Dr. Andrew Howard has been providing all aspects of implant surgery and restoration for over 32 years. He has the expertise and experience to provide all treatment in one location. This keeps costs down and gives you the peace of mind to know that you know where to go for all your questions. From start to finish and for years down the road they will be here for you and your smile. In fact, Dr. Howard has lectured and taught implant dentistry to other dentists throughout the country. He has been at the forefront of advances in implant surgery and restoration. His expertise has been sought out as a beta tester for new surgical protocols.
Other reasons to choose Dr. Howard and the Center for Advanced Dentistry:
- Over 30 years of experience in both implant surgery and implant restoration
- Thousands of implant procedures performed at a success rate of 98%
- Use of Cone Beam CT scans for all procedures ensures the greatest safety and surgical success
- 3D imaging and computer-generated surgical and prosthetic planning allows for exact and precise surgery and final cosmetic results
- In-office dedicated hospital-grade surgical suite for patient comfort and safety
- Ability to provide all types of anesthesia including IV sedation and General Anesthesia administered by certified medical anesthetists.
- Dr. Howard can also provide the full range of dental care so all treatment can be done in one visit
Call for your free consultation today!