One Doctor, One Location, Lower Costs
Implant dentistry can often seem confusing and complicated. You may have been told you need to see multiple doctors for different steps in the process. Different offices, multiple fees, and uncertainly as to who does what. Where do you go if you have a problem?
The Center for Advanced Dentistry was set up by Dr. Howard to provide comprehensive dental implant and reconstruction dentistry in one location for the convenience and excellent results that his patients desire. This allows for more streamlined care at a more affordable cost. All of the surgery, tooth restoration and long term follow up is provided by Dr. Howard and his highly qualified team. One Doctor, one location, lower costs, excellent results. That is our goal and promise to you.
Dr. Andrew Howard has been providing all aspects of implant surgery and restoration for over 32 years. He has the expertise and experience to provide all treatment in one location. This keeps costs down and gives you the peace of mind to know that you know where to go for all your questions. From start to finish and for years down the road they will be here for you and your smile. In fact, Dr. Howard has lectured and taught implant dentistry to other dentists throughout the country. He has been at the forefront of advances in implant surgery and restoration. His expertise has been sought out as a beta tester for new surgical protocols.
Other reasons to choose Dr. Howard and the Center for Advanced Dentistry:
- Over 30 years of experience in both implant surgery and implant restoration
- Thousands of implant procedures performed at a success rate of 98%
- Use of Cone Beam CT scans for all procedures ensures the greatest safety and surgical success
- 3D imaging and computer-generated surgical and prosthetic planning allows for exact and precise surgery and final cosmetic results
- In-office dedicated hospital-grade surgical suite for patient comfort and safety
- Ability to provide all types of anesthesia including IV sedation and General Anesthesia administered by certified medical anesthetists.
- Dr. Howard can also provide the full range of dental care so all treatment can be done in one visit
Cost of Dental Implants
Investing in your smile is one of the most cost-effective things you can do for your health, appearance, and quality of life. Between eating, talking, and smiling you will get a daily return on your investment that will truly have a very positive impact on your life, relationships, and even job opportunities. We understand that this can be a considerable investment and we will help you find the best to make this as affordable as convenient as possible. Dental implants can be made affordable for almost all our patients. Give us a call and let us help!
There are several factors that affect the cost of your treatment. No two mouths are the same and we can customize your care to provide you the best value and long term benefit. The unique variables that go into your fee consideration include:
- General condition of your mouth and remaining teeth
- Bone quality and amount. The possible need for bone grafting
- Anatomical variations that may require additional procedures
- Specific cosmetic or functional concerns
- Material selection based on patient preferences and conditions
- Anesthesia or sedation option
Dental implants have one of the highest success rates of any procedure in medicine or dentistry. This includes common procedures such as hip and knee replacements. At the Center for Advanced Dentistry we want you to make sure that you have a healthy and strong smile for a lifetime. We use only the best dental labs based in the United States with highly skilled laboratory technicians that are experts in this type of advanced dental care. Your dental prosthetic will be handcrafted according to your unique needs with the highest quality materials to keep you smiling and chewing for a lifetime. Due to their predictability and longevity, they are generally more cost-effective than other dental procedures
The only way to give you an exact cost of your treatment is to schedule a complimentary exam and consultation. During this appointment we will take a CT scan ( 3-dimensional x-ray ), photographs and perform a thorough exam. Click here to schedule your free exam. Once we have this information we can provide a definitive cost based on your desires and needs. Our dedicated “Implant Concierge” will then discuss your fees and options for financing.
We participate with several health care lenders such as Greensky, CareCredit, and Lending Club. We can also help you with other options such as Health Savings Accounts (HSA), penalty-free retirement plan withdraws, and home equity lines of credit. We also offer discounts for other payment options. We will be happy to discuss these in detail at your consultation appointment.